Friday, May 12, 2023

Multicolor Dresses Cheap Price Wholesale Online Store

black dress with multicolored spots

They can appear in my vision anytime, eyes open or closed. The only thing that makes them appear is when I specifically look for them. I essentially will myself to see them. They don’t necessarily move around, but they don’t necessarily stand still.

black dress with multicolored spots

I have had nightmares my whole life. Just recently in my forties they seem to have stopped for the most part. I always thought the colored particles were normal and that every one saw them. I use to think that was how darkness looked and I figured the human shape I saw was my mind playing tricks but now I think differently. Ever since I was a child I’ve been seeing these dots. Not only in the dark but in the light and everywhere and on everything.

Smart Scuba Wrap Dress

These dots change color and move all over the room in different patters, some form vortex like shapes and some just move up and down or like spiral. When people perceive the multi-colored lights, their brains or their spirits are picking up these intersections of the physical and spiritual. Plan C Striped Sequin Midi Shirtdress w/ Knit Collar Plan C stripe sequin embellished shirtdress featuring a contrast knit collar and ruffle hem Approx. Every busy woman needs an LBD in her repertoire.

black dress with multicolored spots

If you are a new visitor, you might want to start here. That night I encountered Christ, the white version of Him probably because that’s what America views Him as, in a dream of a white void. ” I immediately said Heaven and saw a rainbow and a clear blue sky with some puffy clouds over the grassy field in front of a woods.

Linen Rich Printed V-Neck Midi Dress

I cannot believe how people think it is all gibberish and that God is unreal. For the past few months I see small dark like squiggly things moving across the ceiling. I tell them to leave and they disappear but re-appear. I have prayed out loud and very sternly. The dark moving things do not appear as often recently .

Some unexplainable phenomena in the physical world can be explained by causes in the spiritual. Activity in the spirit realm do not follow the same laws of physics as activity in the physical. Actually, in the physical realm, at very small levels , normal laws of physics break down as well. It’s at this level the spiritual and physical can easily inteact.

Grunge Hits The Spot Metallic Black 30149-99M by BasicGrey for Moda 100% Cotton Quilting Fabric Yardage

I can even feel it between my fingers, roll it into a ball that I can see, almost as if I was trying to create something out of nothing. It’s like they make up the solid color of everything. One color speck will be more prevalent.

black dress with multicolored spots

Then there is a reddish looking like flower that moves acoss the ceiling and I caught one the other night on my door. I do not know what is good or what is bad??? I helped to plant a church in my community and some say satan sees me as a threat and it trying to wear me down. I have rebuked these spirits through Jesus and the blood of the lamb.

TWINE THEORY Silk Maxi Dress - All Size Long Multicolor Plaid Collared Summer Beach Dress by GHhaus Official Site

Other times when I’ve closed my eyes I see a basement wall, or writing on a wall like hieroglyphics. I see faces of people like back in the 1800’s different eras, some in black & white others in color. I see demonic faces and also in the clouds, paintings and in photographs. I’ve kept a journal of my dreams and visions since I started on this journey.

I’m a massage therapist and I see the fairly often when I work on people, they appear as I’m looking at the person’s body then they just disappear. I’ve also seen flashing lights around people, almost like the blinking stars in the sky. However, I see these balls of light even when I’m not working on people.

No comments:

Post a Comment