Monday, November 14, 2022

Black And Gold Tulle Sweetheart Sequin Long Dress

black and gold tulle dress

A hidden side zipper completes this look. The Tinsel and Twirl Black and Gold Sequin and Tulle Dress would look perfect paired with black pumps or strappy heels and delicate gold jewelry. Dresses really are a girl’s best friend. Sure, they can be super feminine, with lace or rhinestones, but they can also make you feel like a total badass. With new styles added weekly, we’ve got you covered, no matter what you’re looking for. Your bachelorette party next weekend?

Your use of our website is subject to intentX's Privacy Policy, which is available here. It insists on the simplicity of beauty principle. The breathable high-end tulle makes this gown a great option of your special event. Go ahead and choose any of our colour options listed, and we will send you our Chiffon fabric in that selected colour to help you check. It was fun trying on clothes that were made to fit me!

Yard Gold Vintage Embroidery Lace Fabric Flower Black Tulle Floral Vintage for Wedding Dress Party Dress Tutu Dress 1 Yard

What struggle did you hold by the reins and overcome? The feeling of liberation is profound and guess what, you're going to do it again. Thank you @eShakti for sending me this jumpsuit with matching face mask. I loved the custom fit, pattern and material used. You can customize the garments to suit your style with eshakti. The garments are made after ordering, hence reducing fashion stock going waste and ending into landfills.

I'm used to having to get my clothes altered or not really fitting properly. The quality is excellent and the price is fair. Join our email list and get 10% off your next order, access to exclusive discounts, and the latest vintage drops straight to your inbox.

Midi Gauze Smocked Skater Dress

Available in full size range (UK4-UK34) and in custom sizing. Please be aware that swatches might be see-through since it has one layer only. But all of our dresses have lining material so dresses are not see-through.

I'm a dress girl all the way and I always look for great fit and high-quality dresses. For cool customization dresses, highly recommended with my personal experience. Found something you love but want to make it even more uniquely you?

Shop by STYLE

Our plus size dresses come in an incredible selection of different colors, patterns, silhouettes, and fabrics. One of my first custom-sized, custom-designed dress purchases from eShakti was in preparation for my first time curating and hosting TEDxBloomington. I'd never had a dress custom-made before , and with my dimensions, it can be tough to find a ready-to-wear dress that suits me. This dress was PERFECT not only for my figure, but for the event -- the red dots echoed the circle theme we had going that year, and the red is pretty close to TED's official ink color. Just wearing that dress, that day and every day since, brings me great joy. Who doesn't love a red polka dot dress that swings with you when you move and feels entirely comfortable?

Please see item description and photos for any flaws. All vintage is sold “AS IS” feel free to message me for any questions you have or for any additional photos. With a gold sequin top so they can show off that big bow on the backside.

SERVICE

Thank you, eShakti, for the service, the wonderful products, and the opportunity to remember/relive one of the happiest days of my life. I recently needed a dress to wear to a friend’s wedding, so of course I turned to your website. When I found this dress I fell in love with it! The only issue was that it was a deep red color- beautiful, but not really appropriate for a wedding guest at a daytime event. Luckily, eShakti’s fabric customization made it possible to pick a lovely blue velvet instead. I was able to get my dream dress after all, and had a wonderful time in it at the wedding.

black and gold tulle dress

I customized this dress last fall to wear for some DIY family holiday photos. This gown made me feel beautiful and glamorous, a feeling I'd forgotten in the time since becoming a mother. But putting on this dress and posing for photos with my beautiful miracle family felt magical. I wore my customized eShakti dress to my brother-in-law's wedding reception in Istanbul, Turkey. It was the perfect and most comfortable look for the beautiful backdrop, the warm evening full of scent from fresh jasmine blossoms, and the wonderful feeling of celebrating love.

No comments:

Post a Comment